Customer Favorites From Around the Country

Posted By: mr.b - 6:35 AM
What They're Wearing Where You Live
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
HELM Boots Confidence from the ground up

$ 5 0   O F F   Y O U R   F I R S T   P A I R
use code HELLO50 at checkout

S H O P   N O W

We may not have the same hobbies, jobs or weather in our areas, but we all share an interest in finding footwear that fits our lifestyle. With HELM customers all over the country, it was time to ask for your expertise - which styles work best in your region and what do you do in them? 


Here are just a few of the answers we got to help you on your search for that perfect fit.

Steve | Monument, CO

Zind & Lou

"It's hard to pick a favorite as I have 8 pairs and am awaiting number 9. As a VP of Engineering and living in Colorado, I like a casually-tuned business look. For that reason, I love my Zind Naturals with a really nice pair of jeans and an untucked dress shirt. For an afternoon around town after hiking, I generally gravitate toward my Lou Blacks. Perfect with jeans and a black t-shirt."

Shop the Zind & Lou

James | Issaquah, WA

Zind & Declan

"I live near Seattle, and I work in an office environment but need some versatility to the boots I wear. I swear by my Teak and Brown Zinds and the same for my Declans. The versatility, matched with the classic design of the Zind, make it the perfect boot for the office and going out and about. The Declans are a nice change of pace - the lower shaft gives it a bit more wearability. They are both awesome."

Shop the Zind & Declan

TJ | San Francisco, CA

Mullers


"Not many of us own cars in San Francisco so we spend a lot of time walking, and its not exactly the flattest city around. My Mullers are my go-to's. They look good in and out of meetings, but have the comfort and durability to withstand the miles."

Shop the Muller

Conrad | Los Angeles, CA

Pablo


"I wear my Pablos every day - they fit and felt great right out of the box. They are my go-to, whether I'm on my feet all day in back-to-back production meetings or just kicking back at home. "

Shop the Pablo

Matt | Los Angeles, CA

Declan

"I walk a lot in LA and black desert boots are my favorite profile. The style is versatile and lightweight, and doesn't take up much room in a suitcase when I'm on the road."

Shop the Declan

Nick | Austin, TX

Zind

"Right now I'm bouncing from the tennis court to the studio to meetings to the airport, usually without much time to spare. Having something that works for the studio, meeting and travel is essential, and the Zind Teak are my go-to. They work well for when I'm suited up for business and are perfect for whatever comes next."

Shop the Zind

Still not seeing your perfect pair? Shop the full collection of boots, shoes and sneakers or book your free virtual appointment for a personalized consultation with one of our knowledgable employees. 

Shop All

No risk. All reward.
Free shipping and free returns on every pair of HELM boots.

SHOP NOW
Button Text
 
Custom
 
Custom

Copyright © 2020 HELM Boots. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up at www.helmboots.com

HELM Boots
1200 East 11th St.
Suite 101
Austin, TX 78701

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
 

About mr.b

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Montan Bitcoin Services 2020 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy